My silence...
Firstly – English lit. went alright. People said the poetry question was the hardest but I actually found that easy. But I did the other question no one else did which is worrying. LOTF’s totally raped me, stupid Piggy. I did it thematically and it was ever so messy it was horrible. AVFTB was alright but after talking to Nil about it I am rather worried. *sigh* oh well can’t do shit about it can I now…
Ahahaha before Lit. Sruthi sms-ed me and she was like “what’s jargon” and I replied with “it’s words and phrases that only a group of people know. For example only desi’s really know what salaa means and when you try to explain you just can’t” LOL!
I need Neha’s digital course literally for her (Shreya are you listening – please listen) and she got an A which is good!! Which means I got an A *grins*. Hehehe…
Next exam is Physics MCQ which shall be ok. The next exam I am really worried about is Economics because to be frank I am shit at it, it is very boring (I end up falling asleep when trying to study) and I am shit at it. Arg!! Well, I’ve read through all my notes (after falling asleep like thrice) so I have gotten somewhere. Now it is just me sitting down and remembering everything. But when it comes to Economics I have the attention span of Priscilla, also known as a gold fish. (“Because her mum wants a gold fish”)
Talking about quotes here’s a funny one Miss. Nil said to me after I told her how to remember the reactivity series. Nil: (After Huey mentions that Charlie stands for calcium and not carbon) “Oh of course they both start with C-A, calcium and char… oh wait never mind.” LOL! I have decided to record every funny quote this girl says which is funny cause there are sooooo many… “Huey why are your eye lids black?! I don’t get it, no sunlight gets there so why are the black!” Aya Nil don’t ever change ok :P.
Lunch party. Had one on Wednesday and today. The food was good for both of them but they were ever so boring. On Wednesday I ended up watching Tom & Jerry and got bosses around by a three year old – Arvin. Today I was playing hide & seek with Arvin and the twins. Quite fun actually and they are SOOOO cute!! I got a bit of silence when aunty sat them down with ice-scream. But they’re oh sooo cute!! And today Arvin didn’t boss me around. On Wednesday he was like “Can you get me a samosa?!” “Why don’t you go get it?!” “Cause I’m afraid of Mum, she scares me” “How about we go together and get the samosa” “NOO (a bit later) You’re soo mean to me. I’m sitting here and I am soo hungry and you’re not getting me a samosa” “Are, ok fine wait” Then he grins.. Baah – sooo cute!! He speaks soo clearly now compared to before!
Lol there is a new movie called Zoo and essentially a 45 year old man died of internal bleeding when he was anally penetrated by an Arabian stallion. Ewww that’s gross!! Aaah I love the podcasts I signed for!!
I went to school today for English revision and Ms. Raju wasn't there so I still don't have a ticket. But I got a dress :)Take careeee - byeeeeeee
7 comments:
OOOHHHH HUEY YOU GOT A DRESS :) hahaaa no more jumper idea? hahaaaa i can't believed you've finished econs.... i haven't started yet you know..i opened my 1st notebook just now.. then closed it two minutes later.. only glanced at like 3 pages HAHAAAA I'M SUPER DEAD
HOOI it didnt go like that, i think that i said that offcourse ur eyelids are black, because no sun goes there. oh well good luck with studying i better go start now :P bibi
no you didnt nil cause that doesnt make sense!!
and petra - i only skim read my pages, which arent in great detail.. you are atleast smart at this; i am NOT!!
oh and i've ditched the jumper idea - i got a sweater :P
it does make sense, its not funny anymore then cuz it actually makes sense, as..... oh rite yea ur rite, its true i did say it like u first said it in ur blog entry, the other way doesnt make any sense :P sorry my bad.
and your wearing A SWEATER OVER ur dress???? NOOOOO dont cuz it will ruin the whole look!!!!
*nods in agreement* i disowned a jumper and adopted a sweater.. :P
try to get it off me.. i bite!!
huey.. whose sweater r u using?
Post a Comment