Friday, May 4, 2007

Last Day as a Purple One

Aaah, Nashita and me on her birthday. It was her idea!! They're FIVE!!!

Don’t you hate it when you feel all depressed and emo?! It’ a horrid horrid horrid feeling, where you’re lying in bed just staring at the ceiling. It seems like hours go by when actually it’s only been 10 minutes. Well that was me yesterday for some reason. Then of course I heard my Mum’s “Kasamh se kasamh se kasaaaaaaamh se” music in the background and I think “well atleast my sister hasn’t slept with my husband while he is unconscious and refuses to abort the illegitimate child and does everything she can to become his wife, even sending me to a mental asylum where I can’t see my own kids, and she even pretends that she married my husband when in fact she didn’t so now I’m plotting against him and he thinks I’ve been dead for the last 5 years.” Well I guess everything looks better than that, right!! Anyways I’ve given up watching it – too lame and I can understand Hindi now so I have no need to watch it. J On that note – Hey Shona IS an AWESOME track!!

Watched the GCSE plays yesterday. It was, to say the least, a bit dodgy. Well only Yeen’s was. She, a 12 year old, rapes a guy and then kills him along with her 9 year old (Jackie) and 14 year old (Mythili) sisters. Dodgy yeah! Can you imagine the shock on Mythili’s parents when they came out the ABT?! LOL!! The other one was funny and they were all really good.

Tamar and Nil, thank you for looking like idiots and waiting for me out the drive. Very sweet of you, thanks!

Nil – I am alive and didn’t get raped while waiting for my mother. However when Mummy did pass I managed to stop BOTH bus 33 and bus 166 while waving to her. Rather embarrassing to say the least!

Maths, Ms. Fillipi never realized that no one was listening to her when she was showing us the syllabus for higher maths. Funny indeed. The last tutor group lesson was fun, played pictionary! Physics, we had a substitute teacher instead of O’Byrne. O’Byrne wouldn’t let us watch a movie so Mrs. Singh (the sub) let us watch Gladiator if we finished our past paper quickly. So nice of her!! Chemistry we blew things up. I’m uploading the video’s on YouTube so I’ll link it later. Economics we played pictionary, economics style!! English we worked and we’re given the READING TRAIL!! I’m going to get he books before my last French exam cause I have like a week to study for French… And that was my official last day of being a purple shirt!

Ended sweetly too. Tamar, Nil and Penny – remember how I said I desperately needed to pee and left in a hurry. Well, it was so baad that I ripped my pants apart and pop goes my button. LOOOL!!! Gee great – at least I don’t need those anymore!!

Hmmm – I have to go to school now, get Ms. Fillipi to sign my book form and Mr. Esswood too. Ontop of that I have to check if I did all my photography stuff correctly and if he lets me I’ll mount my piece which I wanted to mount but couldn’t. Haiz…

I’ll see you when I see you…

No comments: