Thursday, May 31, 2007

Relief.

I LOVE HER SHIRT!! I want... (psst, read it... :P)

Ok so firstly, Economics went fine. Actually, the compulsory question was definitely the hardest and there was this three eight mark question on policies which I improvised and probably got two marks for. Whooopeee it’s such a relief. Economics was the one exam I truly felt from the bottom of my heart I was f*cked for!! I know I say I’ll get raped here and there but that was the one exam I had doubts for…

Well, Physics and Chemistry MCQ were alright, though Chemistry was harder… However four questions on each exam were on past papers which I found funny. Same diagrams and same answers… Seriously, if you run out of questions at least change the numbers around!!

Got the BBQ today – in fact I am meant to be getting dressed but who can be bothered anymore huh? Cause I can’… Bwahahaha, I feel so aimless and pointless… At least it’s at Yunan and I can play pool, and the students are gonna come so I don’t just have to play with Tabi. Oh but I’m so bad at it (shut up Taz), there are two tables at least…

Ahh well I am off, good luck for the rest of them. Wait, hold up. SHIT, TOMORROW IS FORMAL!! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!! Going to DIEEE, not to mention CRYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I’ll see you when I see you…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wait huey do you mean the 8 mark question?

[hooi] said...

oh yes sorry :P