Friday, May 11, 2007

Sparks

Talk about spark's flying. I killed my thumb with fiddling that stupid lighter so many times. And it's quite stiff.

Ok so Wednesday’s exam. Arg SOOOOO PISSED!! It was SOO different from ALL the past papers between 2000-2006. I mean they were all so similar that I kinda figured that it would be the same. There was nothing on the Contact Process, Habor Process, equilibriums (which I spent hours struggling to visualize a way of remembering them) and there was very little on organic chemistry which I spent a week getting into my head. ARG!! Other than that it was ok lah – made waaaay too many silly mistakes which kind of piss me off. Thankfully I checked through the paper really thoroughly cause I would’ve failed. I forgot to draw all the electrons on the bonding, answered a question wrongly and soo many much more – thank God I had time!!

Yesterday I had my ultrasound to check out the position of my uterus etc. Well everything is a ok and I’m not barren (yay). Well I drank 600ml of water, like the instructions said so, to fill up my bladder for the ultrasound. Turns out that my stupid body absorbed all of it and my bladder was only one-fifth full, so said the intern. So then I drunk TWO BLOODY LITRES of water and half an hour later I get it done again and she said it was still not full enough. So I drank 250ml, that’s all I could, and finally I was ready. It was rather fun actually and now there’s a picture of my uterus in my folder. He he… The intern was really nice to me… Ah ha ha ha…So afterwards I just ran out of the room and went straight for the bathroom – quite funny.

Hmmm, got no call from Round Square. Didn’t get in, oh well…

Grey’s Anatomy’s spin-off with Addison – Private Practice. Its ok but I don’t want to get hooked onto something else… Plus I’d rather Grey’s Anatomy!

Ahahaha it seems that all of Neha’s friends are more excited than me about my own formal. Rather funny, in the background Shreya (I have never met her and can barely recognize her from photographs) was like ‘I’m going to make a list blah-blah-blah-blah’. Rather funny actually – thanks to all for helping!!

Now, I have a whole weeks break before my next exam. And I realized we have a WHOLE week to study for French. Great – I’ve never studied for French and I’m not about to start. Bwahaha Tamar is traveling to Hong Kong in that week – I find that rather funny!!

No comments: