Noreen, if you haven’t grown much than I am still quite short compared to you!! Can you see our little markings on the wall?! The top one is my brother from like two years ago – I’m jealous at his height…
I shouldn’t be here… I should be studying!! Oh well – can’t be bothered to at the moment. I’ll do so in a moment or two, while I rejuvenate.
I got my Interscol copy. I shall not comment on it BUT Nil, since your German teacher is leaving she wrote this note, in German, and she has like all her students on it and there’s a really cute photo of you… Other than that, no comment. UPDATE: I have officially patted that guys ass more than anyone in this world!! I don't even this is future wife will be able to beat me.. x_x
And no I am not the fool who went ALL THE WAY to school just for Interscol. We had another English class and all I am to say is thank god I have nice smelling Body Shop lip gloss shit cause I would’ve have died. Other than that little glitch it was fun, Mr. C was in his dissing-in-a-funny-way mood and we had to keep shifting rooms which was, in a strange way, funny. I realized I am soooo screwede for this – my A for English was SUCH A FLUKE!! I don’t even look at this shit in the way he expects us too!!
Chemistry on Wednesday – I am SOOOO dead!! Organic chemistry is a bitch and there is sooo much random shit we need to know, for arguments sake the random crap about fuel in cars and the catalytic converter… WTFish?!! Grrr
Nothing much is happening really… Oh Neha, I’m too lazy to SMS so I shall tell you now, Fish can’t come on Friday cause Iz is coming (yay), so yeah it’s me and you.
I should get back to Chemistry… Let’s look at it on the bright side – after Wednesday I get to change subject to Physics, which I haven’t started for!! BAAHHHH I’m fucked.
Byee guys, have fun studying and take care… Oh thanks Tamar - i do have random photo's on my camera now...
Bhaage re mann kahin
aage re mann chala
jaane kidhar jaanu na
5 comments:
cool! izzy is at s'pore! and is that random bit at the end of your post the german-teacher-comment thing?
not izzy izzy, isaru..
enjoy this. ib is a bitch.
i cry...
*cries*
OOOOOOOHHHH.... THAAAAAT izzy
Post a Comment