Tamar looks soooo cute :)Right now, everyone is either studying for Maths or headed towards school for Maths. Good luck to them!! Only an elected few get to stay back and hang about before English Lit.
I'm running on Starbucks Caramel Frappuccino. Nicht gut, this is the second day in a row. Tonight - I am sleeping no matter what!
Physics - it went alright. Kinda hard in a sense and easy in another; strange. Quite similar to past papers which is a better relief that Chemistry. One question totally raped me, the other I spent 20mins on and this two mark question killed me!! And I actually managed to run out of time. Yup, I double-checked my work half arsed and in like 5 minutes. Crap!
Ok I think I need to go downstairs and get another bottle of Starbucks cause this is not working. Ah I’ll go in a minute or so! I love the 24 hour store – so convenient.
So far my Anthology section is ok, LOTF is ok and AVFTB is alright but could do with a bit more work. Anthology I think I am ok with because I tend to remember this stuff. Except how to spell onomatopoeia which is a heart ache. Onomatopoeia, onomatopoeia, onomatopoeia, onomatopoeia, onomatopoeia, onomatopoeia. In the end I say
Ok, I’m gone back to studying – good luck for the rest of your exams people!
1 comment:
the SUN sells caramel frappaccino?
the SUN pwns.
Post a Comment