Tuesday, May 1, 2007
One More Cricket Pun and I'll be STUMPED!!
Career's Day - I was a cow. How does that work? "I can produce milk!" LOOL!!
Yesterday was awesome... Much fun! Barely did work! Physics - she made us work. Economics - she made us work but no one really did and either way the paper she gave us was our mocks and apparently she gave it to Priscilla's class too and no one said anything, idiots! Maths - we did the Impossible Quiz and I had the pen for the board and almost killed the bloody thing!! Fillipi came and started stroking it cause I kept hitting it! Last double I had Chemistry and we were told stories and did some answers of the paper we did. Oh and Glen, he wanted to have Chemistry with us but Cameron said he should go to IT. So the WHOLE CLASS took him to IT and his teacher said that he could come to Chemistry. Quite Funny! We were told the Tsunami story - finally!!
And guess what - AUSTRALIA WON!! Using a LOWR... bwhaahhaa
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
How do you get past step 56? I'm STUCK!!
you gotta keep on pressing the bomb... you literally gotta kill your mouse!!
ahahah i love your cow pajamas!
aurica - amar na kinto... borrow korsi holly'r kas tikhe
but there's no bomb? i mean the one where you mouse vanishes and then you've got the different coloured dots.
Post a Comment