Gosh I am soo screwed for Physics. I cannot believe I chose it as a higher subject – I’m gonna DIEEEEE!!!! And on top of that the Physics department is soo lazy they don’t want to add past papers to StudyWiz. Chemistry was fully of them – mark schemes and papers.. Grrrr
I’ve had this stupid fever which is coming and going. Well I went to the hospital on Tuesday cause my mum dragged me there. I sat in the reception place for FIVE HOURS while Mummy was getting an x-ray!!! It was frickin’ cold and I was wearing shorts which didn’t help at all!! Well in the reception place there is this HUGE board with all the rich ass people who give donations. I was staring at that for a while and then I realized in 2002 a great man named Dr Robert Teoh donated $10,000 and above. Sound familiar?! I was shocked!!
So I got a fever from the hospital, it died down on Wednesday so I went to school for English. It was a bit boring today and I wasn’t really paying attention. Then that night I got my fever again and then it went away yesterday morning. Then it came back!! When I mean fever, I mean it goes all they way to 38.5 which is bad.. :O that’s 101F… Didn’t know that, bad… Well it went away and I have a feeling it’s going to come back so I’m stuffing myself with Panadol right now!! x_x don’t like the taste :P.
I better get back to Physics – GOOD LUCK FOR ALL YOU EXAMS!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment