Ok I am rather sleep deprived right now, again, but I just had tea (from NEPAL, ze best… and no, not butter tea) so I can’t sleep.
Start from Thursday, where I left off. BBQ wasn’t bad, thanks to Adam Sandler in 50 First Dates and George Clooney is Ocean’s Eleven. And, by the way, I beat Tabi THREE TIMES at pool… And everyone knows that she was, at one point in time, better than me. BUT, not anymore. Bwahahaha, she always wins in the beginning but I always catch up and get the 8 ball in…
Friday was formal and guess what, I DIDN’T CRYY!! I am soo proud of myself!! *pats herself on the back* It was really fun, jhakass. I made this AWESOME sarcastic joke on my NiL but I don’t remember what it was, anyone care to refresh my memory?!?! All I remember that it was during the quiz. Haiz… NiL I have NO idea how you still actually talk to me cause… yeah, I am really surprised you still talk to me… mwah. Oh someone stepped on me with pencil heels so I have this purple bruise on my foot. It hurts, and I can see the purpleness cause my feet are like the lightest part of me.
Yesterday, in the afternoon I was dragged to IKEA to buy a new computer table. Now everything in my house is full of glass, dining table, center table, the OTHER center table and now this! Well anyways we bought it but it was in three separate boxes, the table in one, the shelf in another and the glass in a third one. So I was the one who suffered cause Mummy has got leaky fluid in her spine which causes her whole body to be in pain and she can’t lift anything while Daddy-ji has got the same thing on his right arm which starts hurting randomly. Dad has gotten like 4 injections but it ain’t working and Mum is going to physiotherapy but if it doesn’t work they are advised to have surgery. Ok other than that, I had dinner at some person’s house and well I played Pokemon with a 6 year old, and I lost. Then when Tabi showed up, late, I realized that she CHEATED! Lol, it wasn’t THAT bad cause she was adorable but annoying at time. We played Monopoly: Shrek 2 Junior. Woah soo simplified, and I was Puss in Boots. He he.
Today we struggled and struggled to stick all the pieces together. I had did the table and npw I have this huge fear that it is about to collapse. Lol. I hate how IKEA makes us assemble it. Well I think most places do too… Baah. So basically I haven’t slept in a while but tomorrow I get to cause my Dad goes to work and won’t wake me up! YAY!!
Already – take care…
5 comments:
huey
you look gorgeous in the pic
glad you had fun @ formal :)
how've you beeeen.
i miss you! we should hang out one day
i haven't seen you, neha, fish in ages...
when do your important exams (this excludes french) finish?
xxx
for some odd reason i was imagining you setting the ikea table in that dress
hah on rove, he swapped clothes with one of the guests! He had to wear a dress!! it was funny... (see it online)
anywayz, grrrrrlll you got the sass of a hundred eve jeffers - u go girl!
awww thanks anisha
b-b-b-but taz, eve's liek BALD!! like seriously - i got hair man... :) it might not be nice hair but still hair
eve's bald?!?!!?? when did she go britney??!?
Post a Comment