Tuesday, June 5, 2007

How Do I Know You?!

Some of the "How do you know this person" on Facebook are quite, creative... Here are some that just make me laugh...

Priscilla and I

You traveled to OB Sabah in 2006.
You dated in 2006 and then broke up but you still get along great. It's complicated.
You worked at more like garbage dump.
You went to elementary school with Priscilla.
You met randomly: She was checking herself out in the Nourish mirror.. I just couldn't restist - she looked hot!

*huey falls on the floor*

sorry, i'm taken,by a hot smart athletic guy - perfect :)

A guy that doesn't know you exist!

yes he does, his name is alfjd;sjf and he goes to Harvard. We are waiting until I graduate from Princeton to get married. SEE :)

I'd love to see you try to pronounce him name... And is he like what, 7 years older than you?! Actually, is he a proff?!




Yeen and I

You traveled to OB Sabah in 2006.
You dated in 2005, got a little serious, and then broke up but you still get along great.
You met randomly in 2004: how can i forget the only other black girl in set 10?!

since then its been great - we clicked just like that!! we dated and then i realized yeen looked too much like a guy and that would make me hetrosexual so i ended it!

now i still see that sparkle in her eyes!! the lust is still there but we betray it becauseof the eyes of our society.
You lived in in a rubbish dump.
You took blacks unite in the winter.
You went to middle school with Chin.
You hooked up and it was unforgettable... *orgasms at the thought*.



Tamar and I

You were members of Basketball from 2006 to 2007.
You were members of JSm from 2005 to 2007.
You dated for so long that you were practically married, and then broke up but you still get along great.
You were members of Gumboot.
You took 'how-to-learn-chinese-in-one-term-with-an-ang-moh-lao-shi'.
You traveled to the local DVD rental.
You went to middle school with Tamar.
You met randomly: In POB's science class and Tamar thought Huey was slightly weird because she kept on playing with the water taps. Nevertheless, Huey and Tamar became good friends despite Tamar being a rather eccentric. However, they soon started fighting over Penny, because they were both attracted to her but decided they would STOP and both dump Penny. However Tamar decided to backstab Huey and now Penny and Tamar are enganged. So now Huey is going to become heterosexual and run after the man of her dreams - Yeen.
You hooked up and it was shweet.


NiL and I

You were members of JSm from 2005 to 2007.
You were members of Gumboot from 2005 to 2007.
You hooked up in 2004 and it was sexy.
You met randomly in 2003: It was a dark, dark day and Huey was walking to her first class in grade 8 Set 10. Out from the darkness came light and, to her disbelief, a walking tomato. Huey was scared, shocked, laughing even. Unfortunately science didn't turn upside-down and it was only NiL.
You were members of Set 10 from 2003 to 2004.
You dated for a short while and then broke up but you still get along great.
You went to high school with Nil.


Swati and I

You dated for a short while and then broke up but you still get along great.
You lived in NTU.
You were members of Gumboot.
You traveled to IEEE dinners.
You traveled to Kallang Fishing Pond.
You went to middle school with Swati.
You met randomly: Humairaa stalked me for a year. It was only after I passionately seduced her that she stopped and avoided me for the rest of the time she had to be around me.
You hooked up and it was dirty.


AAAND my favourite

Samiha and I

You worked at The Orchids Library at Nanyang Meadows in 1999.
You met randomly in 1998: She was on the slide. With Shareen. I was the little new girl. In a dress. Shock. Horror. Dress? Shareen asked me, so nicely, if I wanted to play tag. Samiha was just standing there. I said yes. We later founded the Orchids Club. Which is just embarassing. Lovely.

The aforementioned story has been sensationalized in order to make money. The truth is, Humairaa was walking back and forth between the back of the building, through the playground, and to the front of the building. After repeating this process a couple times, The Cool Posse (Samiha + Shareen) deliberated and decided to ask her to come play. The rest is history.
You were members of Orchid Club.
You went to elementary school with Samiha.

No comments: