Sunday, June 17, 2007

WWW + CS


He he Penny already got dimples, then why?!

Anywhooooo Priscilla is wrong, we ended up at Wild Wild Wet in the end (technically my hoping worked BUT for the wrong side of Singapore). BUT Penny, Channing and I reached there on time, at 4. Mark and Greg couldn't find a cab so got there at 5 and Nil's parents dropped her on my side of Singapore (aka the other side) and so she got there at 5:30. So we had like 1h30 which wasn't that bad but next time we go earlier!! So for that hour we Penny, Channing and I managed to eat 2 pack of fries and ice-kachang :P.

Bwahahahaha we went on that Pepsi ride and I went with Nil, Penny with Greg and Channing and Mark together right. ZOMGosh NIL IS HILARIOUS!! Ok for the first ride I started screaming first ONLY cause she said so (and cause it was a bit freaky) but the second time Nil had her eyes closed and screamed SOO loud. Aaah priceless... BUT, Penny screamed the most, you could hear her from miles away!! Aaah I have this one photo - Greg's expression is priceless...

So later we said tata to Nil and Greg and the four of us went to Balmorial Balmoral to play CS. I bloody well got car sick in the cab, I blame the sms Tamar sent me :). It's rather weird so I went straight and bought a coke [diet :) ] and just sat there, couldn't enjoy my chicken rice much (seeing I gave away my chicken). Oh Mark had no cash on him so Udayan said he'd pay for him if he ate a whole spoon ull of the red chilli stuff (a spoon meaning a soup spoon thing you get with chicken rice) and the poor dude did it. And it's totally "Catch 22" (Charlie's saying) cause in order to get Udayan to spend $2 on him he had to buy a $1.20 soya bean drink after the chilli. Lol, it was funny and priceless.

CS was fun, met Tamar and Udayan there. I haven't played it since 2001, as I discovered and it's the same situations but better graphics. You see seeing I live in a University the internet it already in a network so I used to play with the Uni people (though they thought I was a Uni person). And well when the new CS came out and it said I needed to buy a better graphics card for my computer - I really couldn't be bothered... But it was fun and total nostalgia back to Samiha and Shakeer days. At first I was shit but then the second situation I wasn't THAT bad :). Tamar is really good!! Ahahaha the names were hilarious, Channing was called "Tamar" and Tamar was "puffypants" and I was something random like "i^...". Udayan was "Sanket", no suprise though!!

All in all it was a fun day I guess, started off badly and slowly even after all of Penny's planning and stuff. Priscilla, Yeen and Holly (and Petra if you want to count her) didn't show up.

As for the Interscol job, I won't get it trust me. I am rejections favourite child and have been for a while so my chances of getting it is absolute zero.

Oh my rash is still quite bad. Those of you who saw me today saw me with my Tommy Girl lotion thing putting it on at any moment possible. But it's stillnot going away :(

If I don't see you again (which I won't) HAVE A GOOD HOLIDAY!!! Our plans have moved to "lets go to Thailand and then to Bangladesh". I expressed to NiL that going to Bangladesh will be fun since my cousins are there BUT now I will most probably get into fights and you guys no me, I can't do fights face-to-face. Ok that will be for the initial day but it'll still be HELL!!! Ontop of that I've been there for the last two years - no need again I guess!!

Greg's Pricless Face (this is the ride I went with Nil and she went backwards and kept complaining... But it seemed like we went vertically.. cool cool)
NiL and I

8 comments:

Tamar said...

No I was Puffyboy! Lol and Udayan was 'Tamar'. It was really confusing. You shouldn'e have gone so early!! It was so funny afterwards! We put on the friendly fire and we all tried killing channing even though he was on our team. (well okay udayan kept on killing channing)

and then because Udayan was 'Tamar' It would say "Tamar has just attacked a team mate".. LoL Channing was so mad at me!! LoL

Oh and I still can't believe you walked out without paying!!!

andetheriel said...

Aww you're super cute, and Nil too.

[hooi] said...

tamar i was there for that part!! lol i kept trying to hit udayan but then i ran outta ammo remember, so i left!! :P he he he we should go again sometime... when do you leave?!

[hooi] said...

shank you swati :P

Tamar said...

oh haha yes I do remember now. Sorry still a bit stoned from yesterday.

But I repeat. I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WALKED OUT WITHOUT PAYING!!! Hahaha I just love saying that.

[hooi] said...

I KNOW!! i was SOOOO shocked when udayan called me later.. i TOTALLY forgot and NONE of you reminded me... LOL!!! well are you busy tomorrow?!

Anonymous said...

wait how am i wrong?
it didn't rain in the place you wanted it too! so i was right...
i.e. like it never rains at school at 4 30 but it's raining at sixth ave. at the 4 30.

[hooi] said...

you were wrong.. you wrote in your blog we went bowling when we actually did go to WWW...

ok so my my hoping doesnt work