Well, I am bored once again.
I shall tell you what I did today. Woke up cause someone called (and DIDN'T leave a message) at 10am. Couldn't sleep for the rest of the day - guess I am going to have a early night tonight. I've been yawning a lot.
Waited till about 2, when I went to Canteen 2 for lunch. I realized then that I really didn't have to wait cause there are not very many students on campus. I had chicken rice - not bad not bad. But the rice was quite hard.
On my travel home I stopped by [The Sun] {<-- it's a link to their blogspot :) } to grab some milk and bits&bobs.
Jerry's Mum's friend isn't picking up my call which sucks. I shall try again tomorrow. HEY, I can SMS her, that's a good idea actually. If not I can leave a comment on The Sun's blog, hope they'll hire me... Nee hee
Well I am meeting Anisha and maybe Neha soon so I shall go and get changed. Take care.
No comments:
Post a Comment