Woah this was ages ago... Beginning of Grade 9. I had that horrible haircut, Pris wore glasses AND still had braces and Rashmi, well hasn't changed. And well she's just there, depressed maybe :)French went alright. Unfortunately I managed to do the hard question because the other one was accidents and I didn't study accidents cause it came year. But then I guess I forgot that there was an exam in between, the ones in November. Bwahahaha the first essay thing was basically my oral all over again so I wrote it since I know it SOO well!! Sucks how I didn't use PRO-BA-BLE-MENT. Funny how all the FIB's went to the toilet. And funny cause I don't think Nil used the ten word long sentence in the end... I sat right at the front and spent the last 20 minutes looking at the clock. Time went by quick though, a grace de le bon bon :) No more French for TWO MONTHS!!
Ahahahaha Nil, the Great NiL managed to forget her book form! And saala Pris I couldv'e handed in my form when you did, we didn't need to get French sign. We were told to mail them in but then Mr. Tett said he could collect them. But NiL the Great has to mail it in. He he he, serves you right for being French-less for IB.
I am NO LONGER a TENTH GRADER!!! No more PURPLE!! Now I can laugh at Kate who still will wear purple :)
And Tamar now gets tooth floss stuck in her teeth -_-
OMGosh this rash of mine is SOOO bad!! Apparently I am scratching it in my sleep seeing for some odd reason Mummy was watching me. ( :S ) This isn't good and the water better not make it worse tomorrow. Apparently Yeen is coming tomorrow - so says NiL the Great. But the rash, I can kill it. Ok it doesn't look that bad from far away but up close and in good light it looks like I have the fleas.. :(
(continued)
Do whatever you want to do,
What is supposed to happen will happen.
What happened in the past stays in the past.
What is bad and what is good,
Maybe time knows best.
Let time do its thing and then we'll see.
You know how they say that,
Whatever happens happens for the best,
They're right.
2 comments:
"...Pris wore glasses AND still had braces..." AND was (is) a freak!!
you forgot to mention that part.
no need - self explanitory :)
Post a Comment