
Like the layout?!?! The image MOVES... Cool, bwahahaha.. Took me a whole day so like it!! :)
Hmmm.. Cindy decided to be her own head for Photography and not have a head. Seriously, couldn't she think of that BEFORE the interviews... Told you, rejections favourite child!!!
Applying for a job at Ben&Jerry's. That would be great wouldn't it. I have all my papers sorted and all but I'm going to email them tomorrow. Hope I get it cause I really need money, damn broke. Plus I need to start saving up.
Played CS with Tamar and Udayan today. I was first frogclown but changed to "priscilla-lover". Neeeheee.... Priscilla will be proud.
CRAP!! I just pulled out my USB from my washing machine.. Shit shit shit, uh-oh!! Nicht gut.
Currently BORED at home. I am finishing my board tonight, hopefully... I shall take a picture of a before and after. It's been the same fo SOOO long it began to bore me when I did my homework...
1 comment:
hey HOOI!!!!
woah u updated ur blog alot!! unlike me... lol
sounds like u guys had alot of fun!!!!!
Post a Comment