Well my only reader asked me to blog (hi Nikki) cause she's so bored with coursework. Well, it feels jolly well good not to be doing any of that. But then of course next year we are going to be attacked with extended essays and shit like that. Uh-oh.
Tomorrow Anisha and I (maybe even Neha but she's not replying) are going to THE SUPERBOWL!! Yessssss, but not to go bowling noo. We're going to play POOL and hopefully not die there seeing someone got murdered there. And if the pub place is closed then we'll go to the arcade - no biggy.
I gave up on calling Jerry's Mum's friend but I shall cause I need to do something. If not I shall do some voluntary work. But the only probably is that I don't get paid (no duh). But I WILL call Mrs. Shin, again.
No comments:
Post a Comment