Saturday, June 9, 2007

Grrr


French LISTENING was HARD!! Actually, that might've been the single most hardest paper I have done. Great, just great...

Oh and Priscilla, nice try. NiL and I, after two years of being leant on in French, know eachother well enough to know that the other won't study! Ahahaha... Nice try

Well in the car Mum was like "Oh is Petrilla doing this exam too?" Now how was I meant to take this exam seriously after that?!?!?! Later in her defence she was like "I meant it as two names, not one". I think she said it cause she thinks they look like eachother. Nil and I spent the time before the exam fusing names together. Huey + Tamar = Hamar. Penny + Greg = Preg. and my favourite, Nil + Priscilla = Pil. LOL!! Pil...

And then after the listening exam Mr. Merchant said "Whoever needs the bathroom go now" so I run out with my shoes and then I realized EVERYONE got kicked out and I was shoeless. And so we spent 15minutes bitching about the stupid exam. It was hard - the English one was a pain in the butt. I resulted into writting "she likes sandwiches" for one answer which is just horrible. And Nil kept complaining and complaining and complaining about how we have five minutes less time. And when Mr. Merchant walked by she was like "you go tell him... no you tell him.. no you" Haiz... Nil is the most indecisive person ever! Oh and she giggles at the most unappropiate times and says the weirdest comments really loudly in movie theatres (but it was truee... ;) hehe + eww).

Reading was ok. I finished when she said half an hour left and went through it over and over and over again... Holly was waiting for us outside and she was like "I can her 15 minutes ago and you were ALL sleeping." So trueee... And on our way to Orchard our cab driver uncle whatever was jhackass and let the 5 of us go in! I think it's cause Penny is 12, right?!

Yesterday's potyuck was actually potyum.. We had good food, for once :). And, if I wasn't on the phone, Tabi and I were talking about old parties and who was a bitch and how we felt bad. And then I realized - I've known her since she was THREE!! Remember, she used to where diapers and just stay in Aunties lap... Awwwww! And at the end I fell asleep on my sofa and she on my bed. Lol. But the food was good, I acutally went for seconds (though I couldn't finish it because of my small and pathetic appetite).

Aaah I shall do something now... Don't know what. Have a good holiday and I'll see you when I see you

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol - I tried...

[hooi] said...

yess... and you get credit for that!!