My MSN is such a bitch!! At first it was funny but now it's just plain annoying... I have either a cross connection or someone has hacked in. But I think it's a cross connection cause it only effects people in Bangladesh. Little bastard. Basically what happens is that it it types things I don't type. At first I thought, hey perhaps you did type it and you forgot. But it uses 'u' instead of 'you' and 'wen' instead of 'when' so it's not me. It was funny at first but then I got into this arguement and it didn't help me at all. But it happens only to Bangladesh people. Freaky...
Nothing happened today. Was dragged to lunch, well I kind of had to cause if not I'd be eating cup noodles, and it was boring. But Kimmee's Mum was there and I learnt a lot about, well a lot...
I have this bad ass rash on my face. It is ALWAYS itchy and it's damn annoying. I want to scratch but I shouldn't and it just feels horrible, let alone looks bad. Arg!
Tomorrow I have an interview with Cindy. So early in the morning - 9:30. *sigh* My thoughts - it's going to go horrible. Oh well, we'll see tomorrow.
This is a song that came upon me
one night
when the news it had been telling me
about one more war and one more fight
and 'aeh' I sighed but then
I thought about my friends
then I wrote this declaration
just in case the world end
Our guns
we shot them in the things we said
ah we didn't need no bullets
cos we rely on some words instead
kill someone in argument
outwit them with our brains
and we'd kill ourselves laughing
at the funny things we'd say
No comments:
Post a Comment