Thursday, August 7, 2008

blank

Yay one chemistry practical done, one physic practical left. Yikes I feel so bad for not doing absolutely anything earlier in the holiday – I knew this was going to happen. Oh well, too late now.

Orientation next week – Monday through to Wednesday. EVEN though Monday is a public holiday they are having it. What is this? Oh well, I guess I did sign up.

Anisha, Fishy and I hung out today and did various things; like eat organic lollipops and podcast. ‘Twas fun and EXTREMELY entertaining. Too bad Neha was stuck in Sentosa with a lot of “Indians from India”.

Anisha: This is Spox saying R2-D2
Fishy: NO I Said Star Trek not Star Wars

Huey: Eyyy Kutha!
(Anisha and Fishy stare at eachother)
Anisha: HUEY some FOB is going to hear this and cry

Fishy: We’re sooo getting sued for this

Anisha: What about Shaggy?
Fishy: No Shag's better!
(After a moment of laughter)
Fishy: Sorry I was so obsessed with one syllable.


Oh gosh there was sooo much! On the way home from Anisha’s place I got stuck in the rain and stood in the shelter for 5 minutes. Then it hit me: Why the hell am I afraid of getting wet in the rain? I love walking in the rain so I screwed the umbrella and started walking home slowly – getting as drenched as possible. The Mother wasn’t very happy and the wet floor though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ahhh i can't stop laughing at what we said. SOOOO FUNNYYY

p:s i love ure new layout!

must hang today!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
fissshhhyy