My first post on my brand new Macbook. Huey is very very very happy :)
Long day today and I've had this kicking headache for the last 4 days - I think its from the heat.
So back to the Mac. Dad and I went to the roadshow to find out it was either pay by cash or cheque. So we had to go to the ATM to get cash. The we came back to get it.
The payment lines were by company and well this is how the conversation went.
Bwahaha power is great!
However there are a few problems. Office and Adobe were out of stock so I won't get either till next week which kind of sucks. At them moment we don't have to wireless thing in our house but I am getting the NTU wireless from the campus. Its not half bad. Did you know NTU was the first Uni in the world to have free wireless throughout the main campus. Woo hoo doesn't include staff sectors!
Anyways I'm damn tired now. Ciao!
The payment lines were by company and well this is how the conversation went.
Dad: "You see, the Mac line is so empty - no one wants to buy them, they are so unpopular"
Me: "Hmmm... That's why all the computers in the lines are Macbooks"
Dad: "That's because its the Apple line"
Me: "No, all the lines!"
*silence*
Dad: "Fine, 1 point to you, 0 to me."
Bwahaha power is great!
However there are a few problems. Office and Adobe were out of stock so I won't get either till next week which kind of sucks. At them moment we don't have to wireless thing in our house but I am getting the NTU wireless from the campus. Its not half bad. Did you know NTU was the first Uni in the world to have free wireless throughout the main campus. Woo hoo doesn't include staff sectors!
Anyways I'm damn tired now. Ciao!
No comments:
Post a Comment