
Omgosh I wanna cry! This today has been depressing. However I do like my wallpaper :)
Firstly I went to the Orchard Hotel today with the parents for Australian Uni's and to do the course I want to (Law & Commerce/Arts) I need a forty-fucking-two. All cause I have to go under subsidy and I can't be a full paying student. Hmmm, maybe I should stop dreaming.
Then Neha came over and that was ok cause we talked - mainly about my grime..
The parents went out for some party and I was home alone. And one of the fans in our house the plug cover came off and I never knew. So I was fixing the plug and the cap came off and I got shocked. Not only that the fuse blew and the whole house went into darkness. Thankfully my laptop was on and I got a bit of light from that - but other than that it was total darkness. So I felt my way to the kitchen door which I opened it to get some light. I went to the fuse box and I didn't know what to do and the mother wasn't picking up her phone. So I called an aunty (Nomi) who told me what to do and I was in light. But that shock still shocks me...
Something else shocking happened but I just can't put my finger on it. Hmmmm let me think.
Oh my failure and printing both sides with the new printer - its so complicated so my Chemistry practical has two pages on one sheet of paper but in two different directions.
But its killing me - the is NOOO way I can get a 42 for IB. Its just not possible for me!!
FUCKK!!
No comments:
Post a Comment