Adobe stuff came already - just waiting for the Microsoft to show up. But they did tell me that I can download it from the website. A free trial. It took me half an hour to figure out they were talking about pages..
Holly lent me her cover thing for the keyboard cause I'm getting some grime on mine.. Eugh it's actually quite difficult to you and slows you down. Its cause you have to press the center of they key and if you press the side it doesn't work. Hrrmph. So I'm taking it off when I need to type fast or am working.
EE: first draft is due in two weeks.. ARG!!!! I can do it - two weekends :)
And the Physics joke - Physics is looking into atoms which are in everything. And so they are in us and us Physicists look at them, therefore an atom looks at an atom. Confused?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment