Saturday, August 30, 2008

Bring it back Down

If you can't see that's Adobe Web Premium in my hand. I've had it sitting in my desk for a while and I decided to finally download Adobe Photoshop yesterday while I was awake from hazelnut coffee.

Must say - it's really hard to use without a mouse. I guess I'm so used yo have one at handy. It should take come time to get used to I guess :)

Good thing though cause I used it to edit some photo's for my EE.

AAAH FAAAAK EE man! Its so hard to get into it. I've finished my Intro (I hope) and some of my method. Leaving hypothesis for the end (whats the point of those). But I have a lot of evaluation points. BUT I don't know how to organize my data and I've managed to confuse myself. So I gotta go meet Mr. Merchant on Monday to sort how how exactly I'm going to organize my data.

As for my tutor group dinner last night - it wasn't that bad. We all just talked kinda - and I found out a lot about people (Jenni) and Project Weeks (like everyone in Ho Chi Min city forgot about Faiz and left him at a club. Once they realized everyone was either out there or asleep or didn't know where it was. So he slept at the club.) Yeah, wasn't half bad. She was nice enough to buy us dessert though.

< Photo Booth 3 (Udayan affects me too much)

No comments: