Saturday, August 23, 2008

I might crumble


Fariza, Me, Nashita

"Underwater" - they look so cute

Yesterday the twins came over for the stupid party.

Eugh I was soo irritated. I was planning to go out with Tanvi, Bilva, Pallavi and Vidhi and I told the parents I was. Then the Mother goes "oh no you can't. We have a dinner party tomorrow at our house!" She never told me!! Eugh, all cause "Marge Simpson" is moving to Dubai we had to give them a goodbye potluck. I really wanted to watch the movie! Hrrrmph...

Anyways the party was just them two and Tabi. I photobooth-ed with them for a while cause I thought they'd like the cool effects. They did :)

Then Tabi and I watched a few movies. Borat and I am Legend DIDN'T WORK!! Saala Bangali guy man - asshole "I give you garuentee!". Hmmmm, I'm gonna go back to them and complain. Eugh. So in the end we watched V for Vendetta - I knew it'll work.

I'm still very irritated - but I hope the movie was bad just so I'l have little pelasure in knowing I didn't miss much with them.

No comments: