Thursday, August 21, 2008

Meet the new Akash


FUDGE he looks sooo hawt! I really cannot wait for this movie to come out!!! 2nd October I believe. I'm gonna watch it JUST for him :P

Man my bus is crazy. It comes at such bad times. I've two horrific stories about the morning in the last two days.

Yesterday I was happily taking my time brushing my teeth when the mother yelled out "OI! YOUR BUS IS HERE!" So spat out the toothpaste and ran, grabbing my shows and I JUST made the bus. So the whole bus ride I had this bad toothpaste taste. It was unbearable so I swallowed it with water.

Today was not a bus story. I went to bed at like 11:30pm. But for some reason I woke up at 12:45am think 6:45am and I washed my face and changed my clothes. I was wondering why I was so tired too. Then the mother knocks saying "What are you doing? It's 1am!" And I just go fuck-fuckity-fuck-fuck-fuck.

Haizz.. I've become the new Akash on our bus. Shoes in hand, fly unzipped Akash. -_-

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

baahahah. omg one thing i dont miss about UWC is the bus!! and tabi and her annoying friends!!! ururrhrhghgg why must they make noise so early in the morning. haha dw huey you only less than a year to go!!

Anonymous said...

huey--- pls don't say ure the new akash. thats GROSS! it was just the first week hassle. don't wry....

Anonymous said...

btw: imran looks SOOO HOT.