LOOK!! The bird is IN MY ROOM!!! Yess, during the holidays.. Long story but basically I closed my window at liek 3 in the morning to go to bed and about 6:30am I heard load calls and I thought it landed at my window after it rudely woke me up. But then it kept calling and calling and calling and I FINALLY through a stuffed 'ty' teddy at it (on of those small ones that Izzie loved giving me) but it STILL kept calling. Then I stared at my curtain (cause my window is next to my bed) and I saw it was moving. And then I realized that the fucking thing was IN my room. I didn't wanna open the curtain because I'd scare the little bugger and lord knew what it would do so I went outside and watched a movie called Dor (Strings in Hindi) which made me cry a bit till my Dad came out and we went back into my room and the bird had came out so we ushered it through the window.
Wednesday, August 22, 2007
Damn those birds
LOOK!! The bird is IN MY ROOM!!! Yess, during the holidays.. Long story but basically I closed my window at liek 3 in the morning to go to bed and about 6:30am I heard load calls and I thought it landed at my window after it rudely woke me up. But then it kept calling and calling and calling and I FINALLY through a stuffed 'ty' teddy at it (on of those small ones that Izzie loved giving me) but it STILL kept calling. Then I stared at my curtain (cause my window is next to my bed) and I saw it was moving. And then I realized that the fucking thing was IN my room. I didn't wanna open the curtain because I'd scare the little bugger and lord knew what it would do so I went outside and watched a movie called Dor (Strings in Hindi) which made me cry a bit till my Dad came out and we went back into my room and the bird had came out so we ushered it through the window.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment