Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Grade 11

Grade 11 started yesterday - officially. So far everythings going smoothly - no glitches in my timetable... Heres who's in my classes and I know them

HL Maths: Nil + Udayan
HL English: Tamar (hello Tamar)
HL Physics: [blank]
TOK: Nil + Udayan (eeek double dosage of nothing)
SL Economics: Penny, Greg, YingYan
SL Chemistry: Priscilla (after 8 years we had our first academic class together)
SL French: Louis + Evert + Jereon (Oh dear they make EVERYTHING into innuendos. Gonna be a very interesting IB. The question was "How does Mark get on with his brothers and sisters" and well you can guesss)

Gumboot - I got the form from Mrs. Arroll I think I may be handing it in tomorrow. Well, if all goes well.

On the bus yesterday someone asked me which was my favourite uniform and I said "the white one really but it's kinda see-through which sucks" and then Jonathon that pervert just stared at me and I'm like "turn around boy". Haizzzz and he yelled at me when I said that him and Tabi should get a room.

Take careeeeee

No comments: