"You are eight feet tall. Your boobs are perfect. Your hair is down to there. If I was you I would just walk around naked all the time. I wouldn't have a job, I wouldn't have any skills, I wouldn't even know how to read. I would just be... naked."I miss it (:
Exam was alright. I was SOOO nervous though - I have NEVER been that nervous before in my life. Weird.
First song was ok - the beginning I was shaking SOOO MUCH that my bow didn't stay there and I messed up my trills a bit and this whole section. Oh and my dynamic, just remembered that! Shucks! Second song, half way through my violin string just loosened and it went HORRIBLY out of tune but I kept playing (very out of tune) cause my teacher said no matter what you keep going. She said it was ok. Last song was okay lah. Then my scales were okay, not that happy bout them. Sight-reading I totally made up as I went along - it was HORRIBLE. Ear test was ok, hehe I can sing in tune. But I messed up a bit. It ended SO quickly who knew.
Tomorrow going to have Movie Night (well day actually cause I have a dinner party to go to)
I'll see you when I see you
No comments:
Post a Comment