I just found these two while going through StudyWizz and what not. Well at least now the TV is there so every time people come into school they don't see ME! Actually I rather like the photo - mainly because Yeen looks like a rabbit. *chuckles*
8 comments:
Anonymous
said...
wow. thanks for TEACHING MEHOOI haa. i likeee the photooo you guys look young.... and yeen looks like a skeleton. HAHA imagine if it was me triple chin. LOL i istill have a photo like me like that when ileft uwcsea and we were taking tons of pics with pocky sticks. oh how time flies. when i come visit you guys WHIHC I WILL. you guys will be in white shirts! omg time passess soo fast. i cant believe i have been in this nerd school for two years...imagine another two years and you guys will be OFF. wow. reality check. BTW you guys look really white in the photo I BET THATS WHY YOU LIKE IT HUEY. hahaha.
hmmm and maybe next time i should not surf on blogs when i should be doing fucking lord of the flies. god i really dont see how lord of the flies is the most fascinating book ever. it is soo bloody boring. sigh forgive my lack of intelligence. btw i saw that mans phtoo on likeeee cnn.com HOW SAD. haha i hate cnn.com they never post like proper news. damn. and ihate the music nowadays i lsiten to illdivo and john legend. sigh. omg i am so rambling on your blog. SORRY HUEY.
wow. and your blog has like this cool i dont know how to describe thing when it loads. CLEARLY you can see i am trying to run away of who i think is a hero in lord of the flies.
YES YOU ARE. god i should giveyou whitening products for your birthday HAHA. i should... why dont you put spf 1000 or the kinda sunblock i used to put which made me look like an utter retard. why dont you walk with red umbrellas around. so that the uv light wont shine on you. why dont you. omg i am going mental.
Hello my dear comment whore! Just for the sake of commenting and making you happy, I shall leave you this really pointless comment which is: HUEY I HATE THAT PHOTO! Everytime I see it, it reminds me how I had to wear that stupid BOYS JERSEY!
But then you already knew that. :) Oh well. Oh, I've drawn the chickens already. They're SOOO CUTE! I shall show you sometime :) but I still haven't found a nice background. Oh well have a nice weekend.
8 comments:
wow. thanks for TEACHING MEHOOI haa. i likeee the photooo you guys look young.... and yeen looks like a skeleton. HAHA imagine if it was me triple chin. LOL i istill have a photo like me like that when ileft uwcsea and we were taking tons of pics with pocky sticks. oh how time flies. when i come visit you guys WHIHC I WILL. you guys will be in white shirts! omg time passess soo fast. i cant believe i have been in this nerd school for two years...imagine another two years and you guys will be OFF. wow. reality check.
BTW you guys look really white in the photo I BET THATS WHY YOU LIKE IT HUEY. hahaha.
hmmm and maybe next time i should not surf on blogs when i should be doing fucking lord of the flies. god i really dont see how lord of the flies is the most fascinating book ever. it is soo bloody boring. sigh forgive my lack of intelligence. btw i saw that mans phtoo on likeeee cnn.com HOW SAD. haha i hate cnn.com they never post like proper news. damn.
and ihate the music nowadays i lsiten to illdivo and john legend. sigh. omg i am so rambling on your blog. SORRY HUEY.
wow. and your blog has like this cool i dont know how to describe thing when it loads. CLEARLY you can see i am trying to run away of who i think is a hero in lord of the flies.
Bwahahahaha.... Nikki perhaps you should go do some work and I get some sleeeeep....
And am I an open book where you can read that I love the whiteness in ittt
YES YOU ARE. god i should giveyou whitening products for your birthday HAHA. i should... why dont you put spf 1000 or the kinda sunblock i used to put which made me look like an utter retard. why dont you walk with red umbrellas around. so that the uv light wont shine on you. why dont you. omg i am going mental.
Nice Blog Site....but i cant see any scroll bar?? maybe it didnt load for me lol...but yeh site looking good. why is it under construction???
Hello my dear comment whore! Just for the sake of commenting and making you happy, I shall leave you this really pointless comment which is:
HUEY I HATE THAT PHOTO! Everytime I see it, it reminds me how I had to wear that stupid BOYS JERSEY!
But then you already knew that. :) Oh well. Oh, I've drawn the chickens already. They're SOOO CUTE! I shall show you sometime :) but I still haven't found a nice background. Oh well have a nice weekend.
Tamar... Why exactly are you online on a Friday night??!?!
Post a Comment