Tuesday, August 14, 2007

S. League

STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION!!!



Today we had orientation. It wasn't that bad. It was fun meeting everyone again. And talking to everyone. And being ignored by everyone.

Later, Anisha and I went and watched the S. League football match. It wasn't that bad and was rather interesting actually. But our home team lost. Oh well. Highlight of the day was when we bumped into Nil. She came in late and she sat like infront of us but to the left. I couldn't see her cause there was a *cough* rather healthy *cough* Punjabi family in the way but Anisha could. So I decided to go and surprise the woman. So I jump down two flights and sit next to her, and when I jumped to her flight I kind of slipped so I thought she saw be. But NOOOO, I was simply sitting there TRYING not to laugh while Nil's sitting there going "oooh... ahhh. *claps*... awwww... hehehee.... *giggles*" for around 5 minutes. Man if only you were there! After a while she looks up at the rest of the stadium then FINALLY after a while of looking she sees ME! Horrid woman...

The match was ok. But after half time we realized that there were three Indian guys sitting like stooges and staring at the both of us. And Nil joined later and turned around in her inconspicuous manner (which you can tell isn't inconspicuous) and informed us that they were STILL looking at us. I think they knew I was Bangla. Hehehe

Afterwards Anisha and I got lost and waited SOO long for the bus that in the end we POWERwalked home and was faster than the bus. We good, we good.

Gone to bed, rather tired actually cause after the Orientation I went to the twins house and they had fun jumping on me, literally.

NIL!! (I was rather bored - oh and look, the Punjabi beti (girl) who was very enthusiastic about our team and Nil said that the Punjabi beta (son) made funny comments)

FROG! Seen on the way home. Bad picture. Anisha screamed when we saw a snail a bit further up the road. He he

No comments: