Wednesday, August 1, 2007

tell me I'm an angel, take this to my grave

These are, well, quite overdue and so is the story so I shall just annotate the pictures :)

Caption needed? Foine - Neha and I

Anisha looks soooo cute here

Score board after the first game. As you can see I was CLEARLY winning for the first round - then I guttered for both tries on a round and since then Neha was winning. Red denotes a split and only Neha even managed to do it. X marks a strike and I DID ONE PEOPLE!!

Huey, aka me, looking at her fantastic... Gutter

Neeeha's fantastic style...

Hehehe I like this photo... Ok eww I don't but she guttered. Last time she tried that she striked!

Look at how many times we guttered, aka all the '-'. Anisha beat me in that (she did this WHOOLE bunch in a row) and Neha won again - of course. Cause of this we left and did absolutely NOTHING.


THE END.




1 comment:

A said...

maan, i miss ypu guys... THIS |-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
much