Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Thandi hawa bhi khilaaf

The pub during a great game of pool where Anisha is actually IMPROVING!! I'm sooo proud of her, I'm her teacher :) Love the lighting but I look fat.

For some reason I have a great lack of homework - and I plan to use it efficiently by sleeping. But then my parents are out for the night so I am spending it in front of the computer and guiltlessly singing out loud to "Beedi" (don't laugh! it's the only song which is low enough to sing and has nice lyrics which are hilarious!).

I am on top of homework. Last time this happened was beginning of Grade 9. What a sense of accomplishment - I ALMOST feel like taking me being a slack back but I won't.

Having a conversation with a couple of my old mates from Adelaide, quite an anti-climax of the conversation:

numa says:
oi oi oi stop the conversation for a momeny
numa says:
i hav a very important announcment
I’m not a cynic; I’m a realist! says:
y?
I’m not a cynic; I’m a realist! says:
ok
[hooi] ॐ says:
getting married?
numa says:
haha not yet..
I’m not a cynic; I’m a realist! says:
having a baby??/
I’m not a cynic; I’m a realist! says:

numa says:
no not that either
[hooi] ॐ says:
danng
I’m not a cynic; I’m a realist! says:
hahaha
[hooi] ॐ says:
then what?
I’m not a cynic; I’m a realist! says:
dame man
numa says:
can you let me talk..
I’m not a cynic; I’m a realist! says:
go on tell us
I’m not a cynic; I’m a realist! says:
k
numa says:
guess whos going to see justin timberlake?!
I’m not a cynic; I’m a realist! says:
oh thats it
numa says:
oh yea that would be ME
I’m not a cynic; I’m a realist! says:
geez
[hooi] ॐ says:
-_-

We were SOOO cute when we were little - I shall find a picture. Yeah I'm rather bored. I think I am going to regret having wasted all this free time but TOO BAD!! Gone to bed then - night night.

(I would quote "Beedi" but I won't cause it's rather rude!)

No comments: