Results out. I'm happyy I guess. But I'm rather worried about higher English now. CRAP!!!! Ahahaha Sam (my brother) and his average was a B so I'm ok. And people he's an idiot and got like 34 for IB, so the rest of us have hope for the future!!! I was talking to the other Sam (NTU one) and he got the EXACT same results as me which is freaky... Bwahahaha.. Oh well, GCSE is over and done with now I got IB. I don't actually have much homework but it needs a lot of effort in it and it'll take a lot of time. I have a Physics report which Ms. Roy asked for Tuesday so she can give it back. Eugh, she'll be laughing at me. Then there's Maths where I have to write the whole freaking report which is going to take AGES!! I actually have to do something cause Nil and Udayan both will come into class with a lot. (I am VERY tempted to pull a joke on Nil right now but I won't) And I have a resolution - I am actually going to study from French bit by bit, mostly because Louis makes me feel like an idiot. Perhaps I should sit next to Sajal from now on... He goes "q'est-ce que le time?" -_-
Saturday, August 25, 2007
Yes, I live fucking far away
Results out. I'm happyy I guess. But I'm rather worried about higher English now. CRAP!!!! Ahahaha Sam (my brother) and his average was a B so I'm ok. And people he's an idiot and got like 34 for IB, so the rest of us have hope for the future!!! I was talking to the other Sam (NTU one) and he got the EXACT same results as me which is freaky... Bwahahaha.. Oh well, GCSE is over and done with now I got IB. I don't actually have much homework but it needs a lot of effort in it and it'll take a lot of time. I have a Physics report which Ms. Roy asked for Tuesday so she can give it back. Eugh, she'll be laughing at me. Then there's Maths where I have to write the whole freaking report which is going to take AGES!! I actually have to do something cause Nil and Udayan both will come into class with a lot. (I am VERY tempted to pull a joke on Nil right now but I won't) And I have a resolution - I am actually going to study from French bit by bit, mostly because Louis makes me feel like an idiot. Perhaps I should sit next to Sajal from now on... He goes "q'est-ce que le time?" -_-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
hahahaha sajal is soo funny haha and i think u should go sit next to him cuz it will make u feel like a genius in french :P! and wat is the joke u wanna do on me???
He is. He's like the coolest Indian in our school - except for the earrings says Yeen.
And the joke I was going to make - no comment. I think you've had enough in Maths class from Uday and I
I think I know what the joke is. Hahahaha..
Okay no comment. And psst Huey don't tell anybody! (about me being online on friday/saturday) :o SHOCK!
YOU GOT UR RESULTS BACK?! how were they
oh and i never knew that your house was so close to bukit timah. nor did i know that likeeee my house was so close to bukit timah and sentosa island. THIS IS FAKE. cuz my house is 10 mins away from bukit timah. hehe.
Who's anonymous?
ppl stalk ur blog huey. obviously its me niki haha but anonymus is easier cuz like u dont need to type ur name . i trhink u sud make a special box for me
Post a Comment