Friday, April 6, 2007

Can I Say Finally?!

Cute picture. Can't believe we ALL wore a sari!

ANYWHO Shumi Apu got married today. Can I say finally?! Yes, I can! FINALLY!! Well not really.
Actually gonna miss her - well duh - party's are gonna get boring now. And I can no longer know the latest gossip!!

She likes her husband. On her holud (pre-wedding shite) she came of a horse carriage!! A HORSE CARRIAGE!! Talk about shtyle...

All the best to her!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

PINK AND ORANGE!!... PINK AND ORANGE

A said...

Omg i thought that when you capitalized 'australia" a few posts ago, u were going there! and i actually read the post to be dissapointed... cricket;gawd

[hooi] said...

i might be headed down under (sydney then adelaide) for the summer so be on a look out for me!

and if all goes well im in bangladesh for eid!! I'LL GET EIDY!!

Lavanya said...

india vs bangladesh next month!!! OMG!!