What else?! I'm fucking sick. Well no actually but I feel like crap - heavy head and a nose filled with stuff. I have a hoarse voice too. Not good...
Holidays are getting quite boring actually. Studying?! I haven't started. But I shall try to start my stupid Chemistry revision timetable Hunter gave to us today. I can't believe he made one for us. -_-* Photography - I have a pathetic idea which will inevitably lead me to a dead end. *sobs* Also, as Tamar kindly pointed out, it's a pathetic idea too. *cries*
Today's Sunday - meaning my Dad will stay home. Talk about hell hole! Holiday plans are apparently post-poned to next weekend. I hope not - I don't want to go anywhere. I hate how they don't speak to me. Gosh it's uber annoying.
Minutes to Midnight. So close. The website is sooo cool cause it actually counts down the minutes till the release. Also included is awesome music. :P
As per request the only photo's I have from Tamar's place - seeing no one wanted to take photo's:
While singing (I wasn't cause I am unable to sing and saved everyone from the torture.)
2 comments:
hey i have even more photos than that.see ya!
i got more too.. XP
Post a Comment