Friday, April 13, 2007

Kill the Nil(l)

Moo-ahahaha a sudden spark of smartness hit me and I created this last night. God damn though, my batteries kept running out (like twice) so I slept at like 2am. It took AGES!!! Funny thing is, the reason we wanna kill Nil is in the "story".. Watch



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

R.I.P?? I die?!?! What is this?! With an arrow threw my head?!

Hahahaha. That's awesome stuff huey. DAMNNN funnnny. I LOVE the way you drew Nil - shows her exactly!!!

Anonymous said...

hahaha hooi thats funny :P how did u make it? it must have taken u forever did u like have to video tape or take a picture of it everytime u added something new? haha oh and im rite about the RIP thingy, but then i dont think i die when i see hobo :) oh and wait i forgot what i was gonna say now nvm. gd job though i quite like it ohhhh and its not as bad as i thought it would be :P

Anonymous said...

*through

Anonymous said...

Huey that is AWSOME! you skilled person... but i don't quite get the story.

[hooi] said...

ahaha inside jokes noreen.. shall tell you next time we skype!

bwahahahahahaha do you get who the hobo is cause nil i dont think you do!! and yes each step is a seperate picture... 346 pictures in total!!

A said...

is the hobo the one with dead straight hair and circular bike shorts? seemed very ..."emo"...

Anonymous said...

haha huey i do know who hobo is but i didnt wanna say his name or else u see if the person comes and visits this blog and reads it it might be rather mean so yea :P thats why i just stuck to hobo as it could be anyone

andetheriel said...

That video is FAB.