Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Three Hours Left

(hehe my Blogger Dashboard says “Huey Begum”. I find that funny!!)

Photography exam, that’s one of my final pieces. Going well. Not too bad. I have three hours to make two more prints, I think I’m good.

What’s worse is FRENCH ORAL TOMORROW!! I think one word describes my current situation: fucked. Add another word in front of that: quite. I have a horrid feeling that I’ll start speaking Bangla or Hindi half way through. See, here is my thought process:

Now > Akhon > Abh > Maintenant
English > Bangla > Hindi > French

Nicht gut!

This week has been full of funny conversations! Here’s one with anonymous:-

Anon: Do you think Sanket has ever seen a tit?
Huey: Well he does have manboobs…
Anon: No I mean like girl tit’s
Huey: (slightly grossed out at this point) Errm, well have you ever seen a dick?!
Anon: Point taken.
Huey: Well then again I don’t even think he can see his..

Well, it’s sick but funny!! How bout another. This just happened:-

Huey: Oh I’m going to make a lot of phone calls today for French. I’ve already done you, I’ll call Sruthi and then Tamar and maybe even Udayan!
Nil: Udayan?! Well, if you are on the verge of calling Udayan then call me first!

Bwahahaha so evil. So Nil. So bleh!

Wish me luck people!!

2 comments:

Tamar said...

OH HUEY ITS ME!! Very cool .. anyway here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50dHXiKn-vg

A said...

aahhaha huey! didn't you already do nil? ahaha oblivi-ation