New layout, you like?! He he the little bunny thingy’s are soo addictive and you can spend forever there! Bwahahaha… And Over My Head is an awesome song – The Fray!
So, I know my oral by heart now. However I just need to get a bit fluent and I should be fine for the speech part. Nil and I are still pathetically working at the role-play’s in class time but we never really do anything. Nil, tomorrow we shall do some hard core work ok cause I need to pass my oral seeing it’s the only thing that brought my grade down to a 5. *sobs*
Photography next week. I think I know roughly what to spend my ten hours on. Just keep doing the same print of Tamar and I may even do it to the same size as my last project – if I’m good enough! I don’t think I will be eh.
I got my headphones today. Bastards. They made me pay 30% more if I wanted to pay cash. I neither had a credit card and my NETS only had $10 on it. So I had to pay 30% more… AAH!! Seriously! But, they like gave me a new one or something. I have a new case, the name is no longer scratched, the replaced the wire (that’s what I paid for), the ear pads are replaced and don’t smell like shit (sweat from the gym actually) and the sponge stuff at the top is replaced. Also the two actual headphone parts are tighter. I think they might’ve given me a new one. So worth it!!
Formal. Formal. Formal. Formal. Formal. Formal. Fuck the Formal. This one word has caused so many problems in every group. Lockers are having issues, the field is having fights and everyone are having arguments. People being ditched. People ditching. Some crying some laughing some yelling some whispering. Seriously it is rather sad. What is meant to be one of the best nights in our grade 10 life is bringing so much chaos it goes against the point. Oh well, we are atleast sorted, kind of. To say the least it’s not like we’re not fucking having problems either. We need two more people.
Atleast Parama has a table and won't be put with us!
Well the dogs were barking at a new moon
Whistling a new tune
Hoping it would come soon
And the sun was wondering if it should stay away for a day til the feeling went away
And the sky was falling on the clouds were dropping and
the rain forgot how to bring salvation
the dogs were barking at the new moon
Whistling a new tune
Hoping it would come soon so that they could die.
No comments:
Post a Comment