"Moo-ahaha!" That shall be my new "bwahahaha"! Perhaps Tamar you should adopt "purk-ahaha"
Hey guys wassup?! Most people I know have holidays right now. Actually everyone with the exception of Lav! So how they holding up?! Is everyone studying?! I know a bunch of people aren’t and I’m jealous of their carefree attitude. Actually I am one too but I have evil, back-stabbing, chuddie eating relatives who will be on me in an instant if I don’t get the grades. So damn!!
“Uncle says do you’re studies, I say uncle eat my chuddies” aah I love Goodness Gracious Me!!
On that note I cannot stand my mother right now. Actually she can’t STAND me!! ARG!!!
~She hates the way I talk
~She complains bout the way I walk
~She tries to change the way I say HELLO when I pick up the phone – I’m sorry but I’ll only say “hello, asslamulaikum” when I pick up when Hell freezes over or when I’m in Bangladesh!!
~She can’t stand the way I tie my shoelaces – I do them normally mind you
~She can’t get over the fact I’m so freakin dark – GOOO AWAY!! Your herbal remedies taste worse than ass!!
~She hates my nose – so do I GET OVER IT!!!
~She hates the way I study – I’m sorry but Chemistry is first so I’ll study THAT!!
There is a WHOOOOOOLE list I created!! Can’t be bothered to add them… Sooner or later she’ll have issues with the way I piss!! I think the only thing she likes about me is my handwriting!! AARRRGG!!! GET OFF MY CASE MAN!! Seriously…
Hmmmm, what else?! Oh yes, my headphones managed to fuck up again!! Great, fantastic!!! Well this time I know HOW to get to Seinnheiser!! Here is the rule of thumb for directions – never, under ANY circumstances, NEVER ask a Bengali construction worker where something is!! That was MY BIGGEST mistake EVER!! I asked him in Bangla, he gave me a direction in Bangla and I swear if I followed it long enough it would’ve taken me to
My day has been quite boring. Woke up and tried this new packet on pancakes. You see, my pancakes never turn out that fantastic so I go around trying to find the best pancake mix. This one is Pillsbury and it tastes awesome. Then I called Sruthi who wasn’t at home so I called Tamar. Half way through my conversation with Tamar Sruthi called back and then I talked to her. Then afterwards, when Sruthi went to eat lunch I talked to Tamar but hung up soon after for lunch myself. That was about it. Oh yes I studied a bit in between there.
Ah ha I best be off... Toodle-do! Moo-ahahahahaha
9 comments:
now who would the bunch of people with carefree attitudes be?
I am commenting
I am talking to you
oh dont worry pris it excludes you...
Does that by any chance include me? (the thing about the 'carefree attitudes'?)
hey hooi if ur including me i would just like to say i dont have a carefree attitude. its just that this i the holz and i am gonna enjoy them since we only have the weekend anyway and THEN i will get down to work - revising. so yea :P well thats waht im planning to do anyway. when do we have french oral btw? i have the feeling its the next week well the second week of school rite??
:S unfortunately, it actually does Huey.
nil - we have like two weeks till oral!! BAAH i must learn that
tamar - frankly it does
priscilla - yay! now i don't have to get whacked when i say it cause you admit it.. yes pris it does include you!!
ahaha I agree.. But oh well, I must start doing something because I actually did get compulsory revision hw thingy. For english for example. OH NO! Haven't written the essay yet.
Post a Comment