Monday, April 16, 2007

I have a Ulter-Ego like Nikki (Heroes not Geisha)

Stress level: ALMOST to the max.

Why?!

-Huey can’t find the calendar that normally sits on her table
-Huey’s parents are frustrating and she thinks she is the offspring of two cows.
-7 days till Huey’s ‘Day 1’ of photography *breaths*
-9 days till Huey’s French oral
-23 days till Huey’s first exam; being Chemistry Paper 3
-61 days till Huey’s last exam; being French writing

ARRRG!!!


[now to first person]

People, should I change my layout cause I really wanna and I found this nice one which isn’t emo but I can never make decisions on my own so HELP!!! Say yes or no and please do respond.

[back to third person]


Huey’s timetable is messed up. She has Chemistry on the 9th, 10 days later she has Physics. The day after Physics is English Lit. Six days after English Lit. she has the second paper for Physics. The day after she has Economics and after that Chemistry. The following day is the blasted formal. Four days later she has English and two days after she has Economics in the morning and English in the afternoon; at 5.30. The next day is French and Huey does not really care for it. Precisely one week later it is the God forsaken French exam at 6.30 and then it is the holidays. While some people get TEN weeks of holidays, provided they have no siblings (therefore only Yeen) they can leave the county. The French ones only have NINE weeks of break and for one of them Huey is stuck with Nil in the boarding house for Round Square/Circle/Box. What fun what fun. That is only if Nil and Huey actually get in…

Good bye and all the best as Huey has acknowledged the fact that other people are equally or more stressed than Huey and this particular moment (Anisha mwaaah – GOOD LUCK!!!). And of course there are others who are meant to be stressed but sit at home making “pointless” vector art.

(thanks Blogger for e-mailling me and telling me that I can now blog in Hindi. How fetch)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes, do change, I'm so sick of seeing only my layout constantly changing.

yo huey, holly also get's 10 weeks break, along with Yeen.
and come on, the formal won't be that bad, you'll be in a dress!

i love your last sentence on your last paragraph - oh how familiar, that person sounds.

Tamar said...

I agree with pris. You should change it.

Oh and why are you referring to yourself in 3rd person like that chick in Dhoom 2? You're weird Huey!

Anonymous said...

good luck for the exams huey!

[hooi] said...

"sohani like doesnt trust you" oh gosh baaaad over acting!!