
I hate ITOK. I should be skiving it, like the rest of us. Why do Louis and I have to be moral?! I blame this on Nil for going “Oh guys common!” He he just joking…
French oral went alright – amazingly. She said my biggest mistake was saying “je suis dix heures” which literally means “I be ten hours” but after her horrid facial expression I realized what I said and changed it to ‘quand j’ai dix ans’. Mme Carter asked me what I do over the week ends normally and I said ‘temp de temp je vais a la discotheque avec mes amis’ (from time to time I go to the disco with my friends) and then madam has this evil grin on her face and asks what time I normally come home from the disco. Oh gosh seriously she looked like she was about to crack up in that instant and I almost started laughing too!! Other than that it was alright… Surprisingly!
Photography mock was… FUN!! Yeah all we did was talk and sing and dance to the horrible music on the radio. We discovered that for the three days and ten hours we listened to the exact same crap; exhibit a: “bouncy bouncy smack smack I’m gonna give you a heart attack”, exhibit b: “circle circle dot dot, I got my cootie shot, you think that girl is hot, I think I rather not”. Rather fun and is definitely the fun-est exam I’d ever take (well to say the least Economics was funny because of ‘who the hell draws diagrams in exams’) ahaha. I guess my final pieces are alright, I really like three and the others are just meh. Oh well…
Last final days of grade 10, aaaaaaaaah!! Seriously, it is quite sad now that I think about it. Rather… depressing. No one from our group is leaving so that a relief. Well, no one that is known of.
I have been singing Over My Head the whooole day and it won’t come out. Well, it’s better than ‘where’s the party tonight, somewhere down the road…’ Bwahahah had that stuck in a few days ago from the car trip.
And Priscilla, juicy gossip is very interesting. Especially when it effects everybody… And, well is just plain juicy!
Morling’s leaving AND Tarimo’s leaving. Rumor has it that she is getting fired for loosing a grade 12’s coursework piece. IB do around five commentaries which are on articles and by her loosing the coursework piece meant that the articles were lost. Right Anisha?!
AAH I have have HAVE to go to JP tomorrow and get the photo’s printed out. Then on Saturday I go the Chemistry at eight bloody thirty in the morning, I steal my udders from there and head back home – maybe even having lunch if people wanna go. On the way home I pick up the photo’s and make a mug. Unfortunately I have NO CLUE if the people I’m going to make mugs and I actually have no idea where to make a mug. Oops! Well Shuvo Bhaiyya made everyone candles for Shumi Apu’s wedding (she’s married. She sent me photos – they look soooo cute together. Too bad I missed her being a fish!). Anyways the candles have their photo on it – heaps cute!! If I am clueless I’ll call him but I hope I won’t be THAT desperate. Anyone know any place?!
I just discovered that my phone isn't actually old. It's new!! Yeah, it's in the "Latest Releases" section in the Sony Ericsson website. Thanks to Ben I now know. Aya I was so shocked when they called me a rich bitch, it didn't cost me peanuts!!
Back to ITOK - night!
1 comment:
sounds like your oral went well! HAHA about the disco thing.
during mine, mazayrac asked what i did in my spare time and i said "i like to go to the museum" and she said "oh, you're interested in art" and i said "yes, art is my passion" then she asked me if i liked to draw, and i said "of course, i play the piano."
it was so awkward.
Post a Comment