I LOCK MY BLOG... Some nasty ****** is after me... AAAAAAHH!!
Is it just me or has the last few days been really hot?!?! Seriously, if I walked around topless it would still be hot!! Air-cons are over rated!!
So Monday was the first day of the holidays and what do I do?! I go to school! Well, I'm not the ONLY one... Holly, Tamar,Cindy and Flora all went too... But first I went over to Holly's to model for her. *grin* I'm in demand here. First Priscilla then Holly then Tamar and finally Cindy. Wow, whats wrong with this picture?!?! [Ok I was posing dead and was being strangled by Tamar for Cindy though!]
Then I went to the dark room where it was uber hot tooo... I almost died there, sooo stuffy!! I basically did nothing there which is really relevant but it goes along with my "investigation".. Bwahahaha, basically making negatives!
Then what, ate at the hawker center up front and if we hadn't brought Flora along we would've gotten lost! Was fun, food was good!!
Came home and saw FISH after about a month... 30 days to be exact! Played basketball after ages too...
And that was the first day of my break! Kinda boring actually...
Get bored of the holidays cause there isn't much to do. Yesterday went out with Mum. Actually went to the doctors and had a PREGNANCY TEST done.. LOOOOL!! Bwahahaha ok more details tomorrow cause I wanna tell the WHOOOLE story and I'm not bothered today.
Ok I disown Bangladesh here... Cricket, baah... Actually I was never really with them, they just happened to beat India and I rooted for them! So, GOOO AUSTRALIA!!!
BYEEEE!!
4 comments:
WOMAN! Why did you lock your blog?
whyy?!?! got problem ah?!
aw mannn, you locked your blog.
hello! Finally go to ur blog... :)
feel so left out... all you art and photography people!
Nevermind have a good holiday! Revise hard!
Post a Comment