Friday, April 6, 2007

Mooooo

Looooook, it's this really cute cow mug my Mum bought for me ages ago. Cute na?! The box it a MILK CARTON!! Sooo cool I lurve it!

Mooooo...

Right now I'm meant to be helping my Dad with my chest of drawers (stupid Ikea people make US assemble it!) but he's so damn stubborn that I gave up helping him!!

Sooo wassup?! I went to the gynae yesterday... Went alright - they took a blood sample and then May 10th, the day after Chemistry exam, I have an ultrasound! Yeah, an ultrasound. And for that I must drink water and have a full bladder!! OMFGosh they took like 3 and a half tubes full of bloood! Baaah... The nurse said I was one of the few people who look when they're poking it in! Bwahahaha how emo.

Hmm what else?! Yes, the pregnancy test came out negative, Penny we're safe! That was funny, the doctor was like: "before you were 15 and it was ok. Now you're 16 and as per rules and regulations we must give you a pregnancy test". BWAHAHAHAHA can you imagine MY SHOCK!!! LOOOOL!!!

Hmmm... Nothing else. OH YEAH!! OMFGosh to all those who live(d) in NTU, actually any desi, HAVE YOU SEEN SEETAL!! The tall basketballer who's my brothers friends, brother named Satchal and used to live here. Well, what can I say, someone has gone hot!! Ok thats quite depressing but if you wanna see him he's my friend in facebook..

UPDATE: Oh my have you seen Akshay?!?! He looks like SRK in Paheli - the whole mostache thingy... Once again, my friend on Facebook. Gosh I love that thing!!

I ♥ facebook

The fact that my blog is locked is kinda pissing the shit outta me. I mean I don't come and visit my own blog often but just the thought of it. Ok you know what - damn my stalker!! Go find someone prettier to stalk!!

I'll open it up once this post goes down the drain :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

facebook suckssss.

it's WAY too addictive

Anonymous said...

oh n huey, i decided since my blog is now permanently public, you can link it if you want.

cheers :)

Anonymous said...

elo hooi!!!
yeshh! so happy to read ur blog again ^^ its relli interesting and funny :D
why do u and penny have to go for that test??

[hooi] said...

ahahah thats an inside joke.. see me an penny were going out - she was cheating on greg.. but now she's engaged to tamar!!

greg should be worried - but he has "inanimate objects"