Monday, April 9, 2007

*pooof*

"Kuch is tarah teri palkein meri palkon se mila de"

I'm quite proud of myself. I managed to curl Neha's hair pretty proffesionally, if I say so myself. And it was my first time - after two years I figured out how to use the curler part. You just wrap it around. Bwahahaha, wraps. How depressing. I did like two strands of my own hair (ooh it's so funny watching me using that thing) and then i gave up!

Dad and I were meant to go to the store to look at new handphones for me but he just got caught up at work so we have to post-pone. Won't happen tomorrow so yeah. Kinda sad if I get a new phone cause I only just stuck all my exam dates on my phone! :(

CRICKET!! I failed to mention this last time but BANGLADESH BEAT SOUTH AFRICA!! ZOMG ZOMG!! Like SA is meant to be gooood!! One of the best.. Ahahaha

Hmmm I'm quite tired so I'm gonna go to bed. Ahahaha it's 6pm but still. Night

3 comments:

A said...

ahaha what better use of a phone than a planner for exams. DUDE the photos from le post avant were really deep man... deep... that is all

Anonymous said...

helllloooooooooooooooo~

haha i must say those curls look awesome!!

a_cubed said...

south africa are number one.. gahhhhh... ahead of australia :(

BUT YOU LOST TO ENGLAND HAHAHAH WTF IS THAT?!