[link]
<-- I aspire to be able to do that... One day own a little ickle pickle studio in my home. One day..
Today I don't have much work to do. Who am I kidding, I have a major Maths Test on Friday. But I'm just not in the mood to study tonight. Its my chill night. Well I have been fixing up my EE but Word '08 are annoying.
Did I mention, I FINALLY got Office '08 yesterday - the day I handed my EE in. Hmmmm, better late than never again. Now I can fix it properly.
I'm getting really bored of Blogger. Mind you, not blogging but Blogger. Its been ages on it and I just need something fresh and a bit more enjoyable... And flexible. Less tediuos. I wanna change to another host but I don't know which one. Any suggestions? Xanga - no. Livejournal - no. I was thinking Wordpress. I'd rather something which can tranfer my 400 odd posts so I don't lose them forever. Its not a must, I prefer. Any suggestions anyone?
Listening to: Falling Slowly - The Frames
1 comment:
I got MS office yesterday too!! and it cost me only $20.. <3 congrats on finishing ee
Post a Comment