Friday, September 19, 2008

Yeh Dooriyan

Baah Skype with Anisha. She'll probably kill me for this but honey you look cute!!

I was excited for our date with Anisha today. I came home from Gumboot all jolly and tell the Mother and she goes "Oh no we have the potluck!!". Date canceled. But I managed to catch her just then before she left so class. Shes in winter clothes.. JEALOUS!!

The dawat itself was ok. I worked on my EE and talked to the twins and Tabi, who came later. Also, one of the Aunties have this white couple over so I talked to her as well. She's a childrens book author and she read her book to the twins. It was cool... She's coming over for tea tomorrow I think.

Gumboot is going good. Tamar's coming over to finalize the routine tomorrow. OH CRAP! I gotta actually clean my room now!! I haven't cleaned for TWO MONTHS!! Neha and V came over numerous times.. Anisha even. Jackie too... And its still messy. Now its time to organize - I have such random stuff there...

Back to EE - probably no way I can get the second draft done but I can tryyy....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG HUEY WTF haha it was so nice talking to you thoughhh. for longger next time, when i dont have classes!! :)

i want to send you guys a video message but i have no idea how to do it. i'll figure it outtt.

Anonymous said...

oh and its not even winter, wait until then i'll be in like 10 layers of clothing haha