
Decided to pull out a photo of my Uncle I took over Christmas and edit it. I think it looks not quite bad considering the flash made it look horrible.
Today was pretty... It was one of those days. How to explain? It was crap.
Basically this week has been terribly slow. Like SLOWW! On Thursday it felt like a Friday. And I missed a day of school - and it was still slow. HOW?!
Nothing interesting happened in school today. Mr. Tett got a headache after 7 years so we didn't really have a lesson.
Oh yeah - I was meant to go to Tamar's house after school to make up Gumboot steps. Then the Mother calls me during last period and says "Oh I don't think you should go bouncing up and down - you're cough will start up again". So I didn't go. Instead Jackie snuck onto my bus and came home with me. She needed to get to her church which was next to my place. So she came and we went to the store and bought her favourite noodles (no cup noodles) and made those. Then I walked her to her church where I was meant to watch her perfome. Wait for the but... BUT cause of allll the walking my cough started up and I was coughing non-stop. Not good for watching a show with 2000 people in it. So didn't get to go to that.
HOWEVER I got to go into City Harvest Church man. Wah, damn shiok! I never expected it to be soooo grand. The theres this looong thing next to the lift which is Hand sanitizer. And theres 8 floors - four up top and four underground. And a huuuuuuge auditorium which is better than any of the ones in shcool and and and and has a screen which shows whats happening on stage. SOOO COOL!!! I wish I couldv'e gone - damn cough :(
No comments:
Post a Comment