Saturday, September 13, 2008

Days I've Fasted: 4

Sometimes the mornings can bring out more than just pain.
[link]

Yesterday was Friday.. yay? NO! Gosh, I had that STUPID maths test and it was frickin' hard and frankly I should've prepared more. But oh well whats done is done. But still, I probably got 3 right out of 10. This sucks! I keep telling myself to pull my Maths grade up but when push comes to shove I don't act. This is ridiculous! I need a tutor. But the Father won't let me get one cause "he's always there"! BULLSHIT!! I cannot STAND studying with him... I just... I just have WAYYY too many bad memories. But he just doesn't get it and I just can't tell him.

Yesterday during lunch Karen Niedermeyer came and talked to me. And thank goodness she did cause I totally missed her saying that Friday afterschool I had to hold auditions. Dude can't think of what would've happened. *shivers* So Tamar and I held the auditions and they were all so cute and happy that they could do it! We had to shortlist the 15 to 6 but we couldn't cut them all so we chose 8. One of them is Alice, SHE'S SOOOO CUTE!!! We picked her. :) Emailing shall be done today!

Then afterschool Neha came over to wait for Anisha to come online on Skype. She never did. Maybe cause it was 8am her time. Bwahaha.

Afterwards we headed over to out LAST Chinese Latern Festival. It was crap! And it was really crowded aswell. We stayed there for 15mins and came back, buying only nuggets. It was really bad this year, probably because it was only the two of us and V was a no show. Hmph.

Then came home and tried watching Bachna Ae Haseeno on the net, didn't work :( Well it worked but it stopped at 5min when the video is 7mins long. So I didn't wanna watch it like that. I'm trying a different linky now..

Oooh I had my first video Skype conversation with Tamar last night too. It was cool :)

Back to Chemistry.

No comments: