Mr. Merchant: That's how nuclear fission works. Forget that - I'm going to teach you how to make an atomic bomb... Now promise me. PROMISE me that when you make one you'll use it for only good. PROMISE ME!!!!
Huey: Eeek his hair is really oily today
Nil: I know its sooo disgusting... Maybe it's wet though.
Petra: I know that's what I always say to myself but it NEVER dries!!
There were some more but I don't remember.
First draft EE meeting happened today and is going to continue tomorrow morning. Going well - I'm working on it now actually. A lot I have to change but I hope to give him the second draft next week. Optimistic maybe, but realistic I guess. I hope.
Maths test back. No comment.
Whats next? A Physics practical I haven't done and a Chemistry test I haven't started studying for. WHY is she such a lousy teacher sometimes?
1 comment:
Sometimes?
Post a Comment