Monday, September 15, 2008

Days I've Fasted: 8


I think Priscilla looks extremely adorable in this. I look like an r-tard on the other hand :)

Iftar dawat (a "lets break fast together" party). Tabi's house. Kinda boring. Played pictionary and then Scrabble. Came past some really embarrassing moments for pictionary and I pooned Tabi's ass for Scrabble.

Bachna FINALLY worked yesterday. Was not that bad - some stuff skipped out on my version so I'll watch it when the English-Sub version comes out. Love the soundtrack though --> <Aahista3

Today was the first day for Gumboot practice. It's going good - got Pallavi and Devika to help teach. However Devika managed to teach kickback in the wrong way but other than that all good.

Neha invited me to go for Dandia on October 4th and I'm contemplating on whether to go. Firstly, I'd only now Neha and her group cause Tanvi, Pallavi, Ishita and stuff are worried about EE. Thats the next problem - EE is due on the 6th and Dandia is the 4th. BUT some people has SATs during the whoooole of Saturday so if I do EE during the night I can chill for the day... Right..

Yeah I think I'll go..

Or maybe...

2 comments: