Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Tears in Heaven

So its between opening a new blog or completely revamping this one. I don't know which one to do. I do have another blog and I am enjoying it but I don't know if I'll make it my primary one. At the moment they're like 5 sentence posts. And if you haven't noticed I made the width bigger. Completely changing everything during the holidays so for now bear with it :)

FASTINGS OVER AND DONE WITH!!!! No other comment other than YAY!

Interesting Physics lesson today :) Well it was funny but its not funny outside the classroom.

(lunch)
Sophie: How do I get into the dance?
Ishita: You audition and they'll be held after half-term even though Safar is in Febuary
Huey: Or you have connections - like me :)
Ishita: GO PHYSICS!!!


Absolutely no point for that quote; but we're such a close family now :)

Twitter is so fun. Read my quote, j'aime :) <----

I wrote "Rock On" on my hand today out of boredom in Maths and both the Parents say "Oi! Now's the time to put Henna on your hand!" So I had to scrub it off in the shower and it really didn't come off very well :S

I'm jealous - Maria is having Chand Raat tonight. I've never actually done one and never heard of it in Singapore. Its just another excuse for celebrating I guess.

Oh I had an EE meeting today. It was doubled up with David and I must say his is in a worst state than mine. Like he only has 2 variables and each only has 4 data points. You're meant to have 3 variables and at least 6 data points. I fell sooo much happier! And then when it came to my turn I have to do nothing extremely drastic. And then later he said that:
  • He thought mine was really good
  • It was one of the better ones he's seen
  • One of the better ones from our group
  • I did it better than he thought I would
HOWEVER because mine doesn't have any measuremental Physics to it and there isn't much equipment and stuff. Basically since mine is different it depends on the "humour" of the examiner and how much he thinks out the box. So it can go either way. Eeeks!

Ok gotta wake up tomorrow to go to the Mosque. But for the first time we're going to an English one. So far we always go to Malay ones and this year the Society published the language its in. Yay! So I can finally understand them now :)

No comments: